The Palmer Group is assisting a rapidly growing client in Central Iowa with its search for a highly qualified Director of Operations. Qualified candidates must possess proven experience in managing manufacturing operations, including managing and overseeing key production metrics. Candidates with servant leadership abilities and the ability to motivate operations employees will be strongly considered. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-like culture, an organization experiencing significant growth. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today.
- Train, develop, and provide mentorship to Supervisors and Area Managers, developing high performing results-oriented teams
- Maintain a production schedule for the operation with a strategic approach
- Manage performance of direct reports and provides direction and guidance supporting performance management and people development for floor-level associates
- Work closely with Engineering to address tall operational poles such as equipment issues, inefficiencies, process improvements, etc.
- Create a collaborative culture and find creative ways to motivate production employees
- B.S. degree in a related field, required; technical degree, strongly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive experience in leadership roles
- Experience leading in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skill set
- High level of influencing, coaching, and communication skills
- Proactive with the ability to plan, take charge, and organize
- Demonstrated success in creating creative and practical solutions to increase employee productivity and maximize profitability
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.