Sales & Marketing
Our client, a leader in their industry for over 95 years, averaging $150M in sales annually, goes to market as a national brand supplier and maker of private brand products. They are seeking a Director of Sales who will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts. If you have proven success in managing sales strategies and deliverables, working with clients to build successful marketing strategies, and developing client relationships, we welcome an opportunity to speak with you!
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Out of state candidates with industry experience are encouraged to apply.
- Drive profitable sales and manage headquarters relationships with major national accounts and other key accounts.
- Manage wholesaler and dealer relationships at a national level
- Build relationships with distribution partners at a national level
- Create a business strategy and long-term growth plans
- Develop new business in Commercial Office Furniture, Education, OEM, and Public Sector channels
- Oversee Product Managers, eCommerce, and Marketing teams
- Stay current with market trends and insights to diversify business as needed
- College degree, MBA is preferred
- 10 years of sales/sales management experience in the consumer products industry with a progressive increase in responsibilities
- Demonstrated focus on managing profitability, building solid customer relationships, and strong negotiation skills
- Proven leadership experience, managing, and leading sales representatives and large key account relationships
- Able to travel as needed
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.