Palmer Group is partnering with a longstanding successful organization in the search for a Director of Technical Parts and Service. This role offers competitive pay, a fantastic work atmosphere, flexibility, and autonomy. This role will oversee all parts and service business aspects, including managing the dealer network, implementing/driving the parts business, and ensuring exceptional customer service/innovation. Apply now!
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the parts and service business to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Manage and grow dealer network relationships, ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to provide exceptional customer service
- Develop and implement initiatives to drive e-commerce growth in parts
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service, from initial sales through after-sales support
- Develop and manage the parts and service budget, ensuring that expenses are managed effectively
- Develop and manage key performance metrics to measure the success of the parts and service business
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to the parts and service business
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role within the parts and service industry
- Experience implementing a parts and repair program, with experience establishing and executing a strategic vision
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple relationships with staff and customers
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (515) 225-7000 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404