Are you looking for a new role in administration? This may be the opportunity for you! Palmer Group partnered with this highly established and reputable Wisconsin client to fill the Document Control Coordinator position. The Document Control Coordinator will ensure compliance with the quality system by controlling quality documents used at all levels of the organization. Successful candidates can read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations. Apply now!
- Process and track the status of documents through ACE, along with the closure of various alerts and change controls
- Work closely with site personnel regarding the status of documents
- Provide support to Production in the issuing, tracking, and archiving of Master Production Records, Batch Sheets, and Clean and Sanitization Records; perform reviews as needed
- Maintain Quality Window applications
- Facilitate the updating of customer specifications.
- High school diploma
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 557-9915 or email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.