Are you seeking a role to gain experience and build your resume with a well-known company? Our Urbandale client is looking for multiple Document Scanning Specialists to join their team for a 3-year contract. Apply today if you want to get your foot in the door with an award-winning company!
- Open, sort, and scan mail
- Input data into computer systems
- Prepare, scan, and file documents
- Achieve daily goals
- Ensure imaged documents meet standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven communication skills
- Impressive time management and decision-making skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Type at least 45 WPM
- Available shifts: 7:00AM – 3:30PM, 8:00AM – 4:30PM, and 4:00PM – 12:30AM
- Required to work every 3rd Saturday from 6:00AM – noon
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Resumes at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.