This Wisconsin client is on the search for an Electrical Assembly Supervisor. This role will be the immediate supervisor for 3-4 Electrical Assemblers and Electro-Mech Techs. This is a hands-on position, will provide daily direction to the Electrical Assembly department and maintain control of electrical inventory. If interested, apply today!
- Providing daily and hourly leadership and technical direction to 3-4 Electrical Assemblers and Electro-Mech Techs of varying degrees of experience
- Teaching and mentoring Assemblers and Techs in proper techniques for standard and custom assembly practices related equipment
- Working closely with the Production Manager and Mechanical Assembly Supervisor to be sure the electrical/controls scope for all projects is in alignment with the mechanical scope to ensure customer requirements and schedules are met
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5 years of control panel building, and control device mounting
- Advanced computer skills (ACAD Electrical, ERP, or other inventory control software systems)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 557-9915 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.