Back to all jobs
Calling all Electrical Controls Engineers! We’re looking for someone responsible for technical support for small to mid-scale projects. The key to success in this position is problem-solving and utilizing technical knowledge to get to the root cause of a problem rather than simply identifying symptoms. If this opportunity matches your strengths, skills, and long-term goals, apply today!
- Maintain and modify existing process control systems
- Collaborate with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers, and internal staff
- Develop electrical control panel drawings and generate bills of material
- Support the design engineer on projects while working with minimal supervision
- Perform occasional project management within cost and time-constrained environments
- 5+ years of industry experience with control systems
- 2-5 years of PLC programming using Rockwell software
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- Able to work on existing production equipment and troubleshoot issues
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 557-9915 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.