Palmer Group has partnered with a client in Wisconsin in their search for an Electrical Controls Manager. This individual will closely monitor the production schedule dates in regard to all Engineering and Assembly functions. If you have a clear understanding of the capabilities and capacities to achieve daily, weekly, and long-term goals, then this position may be for you! If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Work as part of the applications team to support sales in developing solutions to meet customer needs
- Participate in kick-off meetings and set the production schedule for different departments
- Assign work for the Controls Engineering department and make changes as needed
- Continue as the primary controls estimator and assign projects to others as needed
- Communicate technical controls information to potential customers and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 229-2863 or email Michael at email@example.com.