Design cutting-edge innovation for a sustainable future with a family-owned company! Our client needs an Electrical Design Engineer. This role will work with a team to coordinate solutions with other design professionals. If you have a background in electrical engineering, connect with Andrew.
- Create power and lighting systems solutions for high-end commercial and institutional facilities
- Work closely with vendors in identifying appropriate equipment necessary for the project
- Document designs using the appropriate format to customer standards as required by the project
- Support the development and maintenance teams
- Provide assistance to other disciplines and team members throughout the life of the project
- Maintain technical competency and work to expand technical skills and knowledge
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 2-3 years of electrical design experience
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work without direct supervision in a team environment
- Autodesk Revit and SKM PTW software skills
- Professional Engineer license is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.