The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for completion of electrical design and drafting duties related to all areas of the plant and associated engineering disciplines. This individual works independently on job assignments, taking basic project information and producing finished engineering drawings suitable for bidding and construction. Documents produced include electrical schematics, connection diagrams, motor schematics, loop diagrams, electrical classification drawings, civil drawings, installation details, miscellaneous construction and as-built drawings. If you meet the qualifications below, apply!
- Make Electrical and Instrumental system design decisions
- Apply sound project design engineering principles
- Ensure systems and equipment are designed and installed in accordance with and regulatory standards
- Assist with project reviews and system design
- Review field installations to ensure compliance with design
- Verify and complete as-built drawings
- Develop construction drawings
- Work directly with Project Engineers, Project Planners and Construction Field Coordinators to define project implementation requirements
- Develop electrical and instrumentation drawings
- Field verification as required to support project design
- 4 year technical degree
- Extensive experience with Electrical and Instrumentation design
- Strong organizational and technical abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.