Are you seeking a position with an industry leading company with limitless opportunity for advancement? Our client is providing just that and is currently in rapid growth-mode as an organization. One of their many locations in the United States is currently adding an experienced Electrical Engineer to their high-functioning Engineering team. The Electrical Engineer will be tasked with various design, development, and installation of improvements to facility utilities and equipment. In addition to career advancement, our client offers a competitive base salary and a great benefits package. If you pride yourself as a hands-on Engineer and are intrigued by the sounds of this opportunity, please apply today to learn more.
- Design, develop, install and make improvements to facility equipment
- Generate accurate and timely estimates
- Assist in developing capital project designs and budgets for new equipment and major repairs
- Train shift maintenance and setup technicians in electrical best practices
- Ensure equipment is kept in working condition and electrical breakdowns are fixed promptly
- Look for ways to improve efficiency and suggest improvement ideas
- Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance
- Oversee project management and technical activities of team members and offer administrative and technical guidance as needed
- Associates degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field of study
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Technical Expertise of applicable codes related to electronic engineering
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Experience in large-scale capital improvements
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (319) 449-1200 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael (Mike) Nelson