A growing manufacturer is looking to add to their team in the form of an Electrical Engineer. Enjoy a 40-hour work week, substantial salary, bonus potential, flexibility, and excellent benefits in a strong team environment. Ideal candidates will have a background in electrical engineering in heavy industrial applications. Keep reading!
- Design and develop electrical systems for industrial applications, including power distribution, control systems, and automation
- Plan, execute, and manage electrical projects from conception to completion
- Collaborate with other engineers, project managers, and technicians to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to specification
- Perform detailed electrical calculations and analyses to ensure that systems are safe, reliable, and efficient
- Conduct tests and experiments to evaluate the performance of electrical systems and equipment
- Develop and maintain documentation related to electrical systems, including schematics, wiring diagrams, and manuals
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Provide technical support and guidance to other engineers, technicians, and project managers
- Improve processes and procedures related to electrical design and development
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering in heavy industrial applications
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at email@example.com.