Are you looking for a contract-to-hire position in the Engineering/Manufacturing space? This may be the opportunity for you! Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable client to fill their Electrical Project Engineer role. In this role, you will support engineering projects from proposal through development, prototype, test, and production release to meet customer expectations in a timely manner and within budget.
- Play a supporting role to the vehicle platform command, control, communications, computers, cyber-defense, intelligence, surveillance (C5ISR) subsystem engineer to ensure that designs meet customer/statutory requirements and platform team objectives
- Decompose and communicate design requirements to core technology engineering teams
- Develop and maintain project documentation for project planning/communication, requirements analysis, design reviews, DFMEA, DVP&R, issues, status reporting, quality assurance, research, and historical records
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 557-9915 or email Jenna at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.