Palmer Group is currently assisting a client in filling a need for an experienced Electrical Project Manager. This position oversees the design, installation, and supply of electrical systems. Experience with project scheduling, assigning a workforce, and managing project budgets are required in a qualified candidate. Our client offers a family-like atmosphere with their top industry compensation and benefits. If this sounds exciting to you, please apply today!
- Assign project plans by understanding labor and other costs
- Manage filed operations to ensure workflow
- Manage external resources and subcontractors
- Ensure project adherence to safety regulations
- Establish working relationships with customers and contractors
- Anticipate and resolve any project issues
- Bachelor’s degree in the construction field or electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in electrical project management
- Broad understanding of electrical systems
- Design-build experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.