A longstanding manufacturer in the Davenport area is looking to add an Electro-Mechanical Technician to their growing team. This company offers a competitive hourly wage, excellent 401k match, good benefits, and the flexibility to have a home life. Candidates searching for a fulfilling company that values their efforts are encouraged to apply!
- Maintain and troubleshoot facility equipment- this includes electrical and mechanical repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Assist with new equipment installations
- Provide support to all areas of maintenance
- Work with outside vendors when necessary
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 3+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must obtain a certificate, Associate’s Degree, Millwright, or Journeyman card in a maintenance field if they do not already possess one within the first six years of employment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at email@example.com.