We are assisting our Des Moines client, in their search for a highly motivated Embroidery Machine Operator. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant, customer service attitude and the ability to multitask in a high pace environment. If the responsibilities below interest you, apply today!
- Operate a computerized multi-head embroidery machine
- Receive and inspect the merchandise, prepare paperwork for the embroidery process
- Hooping various garments and materials including but not limited to; T-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, hats, visors, jackets, bags, blankets, beanies, pants, nylon, spandex, polyester, etc.
- Prepare sew-out proofs for clients
- Confirm order accuracy and inform order entry of products with damage and/or related order problems
- Cross-train in all functions to include trimming, steaming, folding and re-packaging
- Experience with an embroidery machine
- Extremely motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick Learner
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515)-225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.