Sales & Marketing
Our client is one of the largest independent insurance agencies in Iowa and is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Executive to their growing team. This individual will be highly motivated to focus on consulting with businesses on the purchase of group benefits products and services throughout the state. If you’re passionate about this industry and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a mature company, please apply today!
- Identify and partner with clients to determine their group benefit needs, evaluate current benefits program, and look for opportunities to recommend new plans or services
- Educate clients on different plan designs, benchmarking, various funding methods, coverage information, and emerging laws and regulations
- Meet annual sales goals by continually prospecting new business while servicing and maintaining renewal business working closely with carriers and internal teams throughout the year
- Support clients’ HR teams in year-round benefits management and communication strategies
- Assist in the management and communication of annual open-enrollment period to help clients’ employees understand their benefits
- Inform and educate clients on their requirements to maintain compliance with all rules and regulations within the group health insurance industry
- Health, life, and accident licenses are preferred but not required
- Experience in the group benefits/health insurance industry, preferably in sales.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to utilize agency management systems, Microsoft programs, and the Internet.
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.