Ready to join one of the great growing companies in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area? Palmer Group is assisting this growing company in its search for a highly qualified Engineering Manager. This position will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the delivery of new products within a collaborative team. A strong understanding of the entire life cycle, new product design, and development is required to succeed in this position. Experience with vendor relations is also strongly desired. Our client is offering exceptional compensation to the newest member of their dynamic team so apply today!
- Manage the development, implementation, and completion of capital projects
- Guide team members and establish clear roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external resources/team members to execute projects
- Assure there is continuous technical communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage the capital ex budget
- Give support to EHS teams and ensure compliance with all necessary parties
- Implement lean initiatives, helping to improve the efficiency of the facility and team members
- Uphold a standard of excellence through CI and quality programs, and provide the absolute best products to customers
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting, including process engineering experience
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities
- Oversight of capital improvement projects, ranging in size and scope
- Continuous improvement and safety mindset
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matt Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email him at email@example.com.