Our client is searching for an Engineering Manager to join their growing team in Iowa City! Oversee a team of 5-8 employees focused on process improvement in a large manufacturing facility. Leadership and development are crucial to the success of this role, as well as a lean mindset and a habit of problem-solving. With fantastic pay, bonus, benefits, and growth, this is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager that likes to make an impact!
- Lead, develop, and coach a team of engineers and technicians
- Identify and implement capital improvement projects aimed at improving operational efficiency
- Drive continuous improvement, scrap reduction, and manufacturing uptime
- Work across divisions and with other managers to improve the overall performance of facility
- Develop SOP’s and oversee existing/new processes
- Continue a safety-minded culture with an emphasis on safety mindset and procedures
- 4 year degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a leadership role, specifically oversight of other engineers
- Ability to lead and develop team members
- Hands-on process improvement experience
- Excellent communicator with organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email at email@example.com.