We are seeking a progressive and innovative individual to take on the role of Enterprise Application Support Manager. You will oversee and lead a dedicated team, ensuring seamless issue resolution, critical incident triage, release readiness, and attaining high-performance standards. If you are an IT leader and in search of your next role, apply today!
- Lead and manage a small team of dedicated professionals addressing customer concerns related to the suite of applications
- Serve as the first line of defense in responding to incidents and escalations from customers, ensure timely and effective solutions that minimize disruption
- Build strong partnerships with teams to prepare for new releases, updates, and enhancements, ensuring the seamless deployment of high-quality applications
- Monitor and improve application performance continually, meeting and exceeding business goals, employing proactive measures that prevent issues and enhance user experience
- Oversee incident management activities, ensuring proper identification, prioritization, resolution, and post-incident analysis
- Lead problem management efforts, identifying underlying causes of recurring issues and coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement permanent solutions
- Establish clear lines of communication with stakeholders, providing regular updates on support activities, issue resolution, and application performance
- 5+ years of applicable experience leading and/or directing an IT planning, application development, support, and/or infrastructure organization
- Demonstrate consistent leadership effectiveness in technology planning, operations, implementation delivery, and development
- Working knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, business office operations, and end-to-end integration models
- Knowledge of systems management, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, outsourced systems, and vendor management
- Expertise in enterprise applications, including Salesforce CRM/Workflow solutions, Salesforce Integration (Mulesoft/Kafka), and AWS Connect Telephony
- In-depth understanding of incident management, problem management, and release processes
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.