We are partnering with our growing central Iowa client in their search for an ERP Systems Analyst. This individual will own the ERP system and manage all projects to expand functionality and aid overall organizational growth. If you are an experienced systems administrator and this opportunity excites you, apply today to be considered!
- Maintain and upgrade the existing ERP system while analyzing the current use of the system and identifying opportunities for optimization
Identify, prioritize, and lead projects to expand functionality used to utilize and support systems and resources fully
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Test functionality as part of system updates and project roll-out
- Create system use guidelines and job aids for the organization
- Run training sessions and workshops on the system & associated processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer engineering, programming, or a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP/MRP
- Proven knowledge of and experience with computer systems administration, especially ERP/MRP functional areas, workflows, and configuration
- Demonstrated understanding of data table relationships and end-to-end business processes as relates to manufacturing
- IT Project Management experience is a plus
- Ability and experience to write SQL queries is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Willow at firstname.lastname@example.org.