We are searching for an Estimator to provide accurate, timely cost estimates for construction projects in agriculture and industrial industries. The selected applicant will play a critical role in the continued growth and development of the pre-construction division. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have the provide timely and accurate bid packages. This team will focus on multiple industries supporting North American projects, and experience within this scope of work is highly desirable. Our client has an industry-leading culture to match its outstanding benefits. Apply now!
- Play an integral role in the development of the pre-construction division
- Generate accurate and timely estimates
- Strive to improve processes within the division continuously
- Identify bid opportunities and maintain the bidding backlog
- Update costing models when required and maintain data integrity
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material, pricing the labor, equipment, and material costs
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering
- 3+ years of proven experience estimating construction projects
- Ag Industrial experience is strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of materials, processes, and equipment used in industrial processes
- Must be an effective communicator
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.