Do you have a proven track record of consistent, reliable work ethic? Then our reputable client is looking for you. They need a professional Executive Assistant with impeccable attendance and clear communication skills. If you are a dependable individual looking to get your foot in the door with a thriving, successful company, send us your application!
- Provide overall support and assistance to a functional leader or executive
- Serve as the point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters about the functional leader or executive they support
- Handle confidential and sensitive information and serve as a liaison to various customers
- Associate degree in business, communications, or a relevant area required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of Executive Administrative support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High degree of initiative, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.