Our downtown Des Moines client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant with strong communication skills. The best person for this position will be outgoing and open to various responsibilities. Candidates must have a professional image and demeanor with experience supporting senior-level executives. If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, send us your resume today.
- Schedule and coordinator board committee meetings
- Answer phone calls and review/follow up on correspondence for executive leadership as needed
- Act as a direct support person to the CEO, COO, and the Director of HR
- Prepare agendas, document meeting minutes, and distribute
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the President/CEO and VP/COO as needed
- Work on projects as assigned by the leadership team, which may require research, data gathering, and analysis
- Manage board communications which include oversight of the board portal
- 2+ years of work experience required
- Strong computer skills such as typing, navigating websites, and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, improve processes, and take on additional tasks
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Emily Bredthauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Emily at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.