Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Central Iowa. Our client is looking for a committed professional qualified for the job’s requirements and dedicated to their company’s values and mission to be considered for their Facilities Site Lead. This position requires someone who can see a project from start to completion. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Conduct day-to-day maintenance operations
- Operate phones, copiers, and power equipment
- Open and close office buildings
- Meet daily with the manager/supervisor and/or facilities staff to coordinate the day’s activities
- Assist with developing a budget with the manager, asset manager, and CFO
- Meet with contractors to collect bids for capital improvement and equipment projects
- Manage preventive maintenance program for all locations
- Coordinate, communicate and supervise vendors/contractors/staff as needed
- Assist with bid-process, including meeting with vendors to tour locations and provide necessary background information as needed
- Ability to handle basic construction tasks related to general maintenance
- Basic people and project management
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to take infrequent emergency calls
- 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tonya Holliday at (515) 225-7000 or email Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org.