Join an outstanding company with a new facility in the Cedar Rapids area and a growing team as a Field Service Engineer to collaborate internally across various functions to support customer product needs both on site and remotely. With an opportunity to help shape and develop this role, this has excellent potential for growth and an exciting challenge for the right engineer or technician with flexible packaging experience. In addition to that, this position offers excellent pay, organizational tenure, and a proven employee-friendly structure.
- Provide technical expertise onsite and remotely (via phone, email, etc.)
- Identify and resolve product problems in partnership with customers
- Support and facilitate repairs
- Assist with R&D on existing and new products
- Complete mechanical and electrical maintenance on machinery
- Collaborate with sales team on upselling opportunities
- Identify quality issues and collect data for internal teams
- 5+ years as a Service Tech and/or Field Engineer
- Experience in plastics or flexible packaging highly preferred
- HACCP background a plus, but NOT required
- Strong customer service skills and desire to learn
- Solid team collaborator and communicator
- Open to remote, on-site, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404