An Eastern Iowa manufacturer has opened a role for a Field Service Technician. The primary focus of this role is to support the Field Service team and company customers throughout Iowa. This position offers competitive pay, a excellent training system, a manager with great reviews from the team, and excellent benefits. Candidates that excel in leadership, development, and organization will be considered the strongest applicants for this role.
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot new equipment with a focus on electrical and hydraulic repairs
- Drive a company truck to customer sites, typically same-day travel
- Review wiring diagrams per installation or repair
- Test and adjusts equipment
- Log data from customers and technicians regarding product performance, defects, and issues- providing actionable feedback to appropriate teams
- Support sales, customers, and technical field staff
- Extensive knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Strong driving record and ability to travel to local customer sites
- Skilled at scheduling and prioritization of projects
- Ability to acquire a DOT Class B license
- Willingness and desire to perform and grow in the company
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.