We are assisting our global manufacturing client in their search for a Field Service Technician. This role will travel to customer locations to assist with installing and troubleshooting new equipment. Candidates for this role must be effective communicators, as they will need to help train customer technicians on the equipment. This position will receive in-house training for a period of time and then travel to customer locations domestically. Apply today to be considered!
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot new equipment
- Review wiring diagrams per installation or repair
- Test and make adjustments to equipment
- Advise operators and technicians on the proper use of equipment
- Extensive knowledge in both mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical principles
- Able to travel 75% of the time(home almost all weekends)
- Customer service focused
- Open to travel 75% of the time
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at email@example.com.