A financial institution in the Quad Cities Area is adding a Finance Team Lead. The ideal candidate will mentor and guide the company’s corporate financial analysts and add value by reporting and interpreting financial trending, opportunities, and threats. With the ability to maintain a generous and flexible balance between remote and in-office work, this is an excellent opportunity with a progressive, family-oriented financial institution. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Oversee a team of financial analysts, provide coaching and mentoring to FAs
- Manage and maintain financial modeling to assist in establishing risk management strategies
- Interpret and consult on financial statements, asset-liability, and investment reports
- Communicate findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Track performance against defined policies and benchmarks
- Develop solid interdepartmental relationships to help influence decisions based on modeling
- Four-year degree in finance and/or accounting
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Highly proficient in financial modeling tools
- Strong understanding of risk methodologies
- Experience leading a finance team
- Adept with forecasting and modeling in the banking industry
- Proficient in Excel and Word, experience with SQL
- Open to hybrid, remote, or on-site options
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at email@example.com.