Palmer Group is partnering with our client in their search for a Financial Accounting Manager, this person will oversee a small team to ensure that key accounting functions are maintained and operational excellence is being achieved. If you have previous financial supervisory experience and are looking to take the next step in your career journey, apply today to be considered!
- Maintain accounting systems and financial statements in accordance with GAAP and organizational policies
- Coordinate with internal sites to develop and implement best practices
- Supervise and promotes professional development of 4-5 team members
- Oversee teams responsible for General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; Master’s degree, CPA and/or CMA preferred
- 7+ years of accounting experience, including experience supporting a manufacturing environment
- Prior supervisory experience is required
- Solid knowledge of GAAP accounting and Internal Controls
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.