We are partnering with our manufacturing industry client in their search for a Financial Analyst. They are seeking an individual with accounting or auditing experience. If you would be able to analyze current and past financial performance, let’s have a conversation!
- Analyze current and past financial performance
- Identify trends and provide recommendations for improvement
- Act as a resource reporting directly to the Financial Controller
- Present performance to the Director of Accounting and CFO
- Ensure accurate records and financial statements
- Maintain financial systems and support by collaborating with other members of the finance team
- Evaluate and optimize accounting processing
- Test internal controls over processes
- Maintain divisional financial reporting and accounting
- Perform intercompany reconciliations and eliminations
- Accounting degree
- 2-4 years of accounting and/or auditing experience
- CPA preferred (not required), and active status not required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.