Our client is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to assist the accounting team if you have experience analyzing bank accounts as well as working with treasury projects, this could be a great position for you!
- Research, analyze, and communicate current cash positions and expected cash flows
- Proactively identify and communicate liquidity concerns and make recommendations to address concerns and constraints
- Analyze bank account activity and associated fees and earnings to improve the forecast
- Make recommendations to effectively manage and reduce bank fees across the enterprise
- Collaborate and consult with other areas throughout the company including RIS, Benefits and Protection, Principal Asset Management, and Corporate Finance
- Identify opportunities to do work differently and guide others through the change process
- Leverage new data sources, tools, and technology to reduce risk across the Treasury team
- Perform other Treasury-related projects and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in math, actuarial science, finance, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience using analytical tools such as Power BI to aggregate and analyze data and tell stories through visualization
- Proven track record of continuous growth through curiosity
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.