Our client in the manufacturing industry is searching for a Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a progressive and fast growing organization in a leadership capacity. In this role, you will be directly involved in both plant operations and corporate finance activities, and will continue to drive a culture that embraces change and teamwork. Apply now!
- Manage the corporate accounting team through the monthly financial close process
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Work with information systems and establish efficient processes
- Assist with evaluation of internal controls and collaborate with external auditors
- Communicate across various accounting teams including AP, billing and inventory control
- Perform sales reporting and job cost reporting
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- 3+ of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPA preferred (can be non-active)
- Public Accounting experience very helpful
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.