Sales & Marketing
Palmer Group has a unique opportunity for you to join an award-winning client committed to top-quality member services. Our client is seeking a competitive, goal-oriented professional with proven success in a sales role within the financial industry. Ideal candidates will be customer service-focused and committed to professionalism and growth. As a Financial Wellness Manager, you will be responsible for a large corporate facility working directly with consumers on all financial products.
The commission is uncapped for this role, but the average is typically around $1,500 monthly. The top producers have historically earned up to an average of $3,000 monthly. There is room for advancement, incredible benefits, and the opportunity to help others with their financial success.
If you are an underemployed financial services sales professional who might consider this immediate, direct-hire opportunity with one of Palmer Group’s top clients, please get in touch with us!
- Grow membership, deposit, and loan volume
- Work with a large group of existing customers
- Open new accounts with a captive target audience
- Take loan applications while looking for cross-selling opportunities
- Build loyal relationships
- Meet individual sales goals
- Learn and contribute to a growing team of client-facing business development managers across the region
- Spend time in the community educating and building relationships to continue driving business and personal growth
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance or equivalent experience
- Must have a verifiable record of success in a sales role and proven ability to build relationships
- Strong aptitude for financial products and related consumer services
- Strong credit history and proven sales personality
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.