Palmer Group is assisting a well-known company to fill an immediate need for an experienced Senior Firmware Engineer. This individual will work within a high-functioning team to assist with the upgrading and advancement of the company’s operating system. This position has the option of being fully remote. Highly qualified candidates should possess experience in C/C++ programming and upgrading embedded operating systems.
- Design and develop firmware for the company’s product
- Perform design and code reviews and recommend improvements
- Collaborate with other engineers on technical and design issues
- Develop firmware algorithms to handle exceptional conditions and errors
- Install and verify the firmware on the embedded system
- Troubleshoot systems for performance and functional issues with firmware
- Evaluate technical specification for correctness and completeness
- Assist in optimizing firmware to achieve performance standards
- Experience with Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Well-versed with HTTP(s)
- Familiar with Cellular Communications
- Experience in the upgrading of embedded OS
- C/C++ programming
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.