Mortgage & Banking
Our client is seeking a bright, detail-oriented Fraud Processing Analyst to join their team through a contract-to-hire opportunity. These roles will review fraud cases and use system documentation. The right individuals will have strong computer capabilities as well. If you have an analytical mindset, please apply today!
- Assume responsibility for all incoming credit and debit card disputes or fraud-related activity
- Identify, analyze, and monitor fraud inquiries and request to ensure resolution
- Research credit card disputes to determine if chargeback rights are approved from a dispute
- Handling settlements and adjustments from fraud disputes and ensuring correct ACH processing on the account
- Responsible for reconciliation of the account once a fraud dispute is found
- Experience in credit union or banking is required
- Knowledge of ACH processing and fraud dispute processing
- Understanding of credits/debits on accounts
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent data analysis skills required
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.