An award-winning financial services company is searching for an experienced Assistant Administrator to join their benefits team. This role will work closely with trustees on benefit plan design and development of benefits packages. If you’re looking for a unique opportunity and are experienced working with insurance and pensions, apply now!
- Act at liaison with Union staff and trustees
- Partner in designing plans and benefit packages
- Perform administrative duties for Pension Funds
- Assist with resolution of vendor issues or problems
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent standards, procedures, and policies
- Oversee administration of policies
- Build strong relationships with Union Contract Negotiators
- Maintain operational and detailed benefit knowledge of all Funds
- 5 years of experience in employee benefits administration and management
- Strong understanding of accounting practices
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Taft-Hartley and/or collective bargaining experience preferred
- 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.