Our successful client has collaborated with Palmer Group to search for their available GIS Support Analyst position. The individual selected for this role will need to provide excellent customer service. While in this role, you will troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve system functionality and data discrepancies issues. If you would like to gain valuable experience and feel you are a fit for this opportunity, please apply today!
- Support plant staff in the use of digital ag program applications
- Respond to questions, incidents, and issues that come up
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues related to system functionality and data discrepancies
- Work with support and software development staff to resolve issues
- Log and track incidents in the service management system
- Maintain training materials and perform web conference training
- 2+ years of experience assisting users in a support environment
- Experience in agriculture, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), or Esri is a plus
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Able to maintain strong technical skills and business knowledge in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Open to on-site, remote, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Nicholas Siepker at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.