Palmer Group is partnering with a well-established Fortune 500 company in their search for a Greenhouse Assistant. We are searching for a candidate who wants to work in a greenhouse and loves caring for plants. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Transplant, water, and harvest plants repetitively
- Punch, cut, and store small samples of plant tissue and delivery them for laboratory analysis
- Maintain sample identity for samples carefully
- Assist with experiments, collecting data, and maintaining records
- Perform daily greenhouse plant care, which includes seeding and pollinating
- Handle seeds for corn, soybean, wheat, and other crops
- Prior experience working in a high-paced environment
- Strong desire to work in a greenhouse and take care of plants from across the world
- Ability to handle repetitive motion
- Detail-oriented and great attention to detail
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Marlyn Herrera at (515) 225-7000 or email Marlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.