Our local client is offering a hybrid work schedule and wants to add two experienced Hardware Design Engineers to their team. As a Hardware Design Engineer, you will design and develop components such as circuit boards and processors for company products. These roles will work closely with software engineers to create new components, conduct tests on prototypes, and oversee the manufacturing process of various hardware components. Our client is offering a dynamic working culture and a flexible schedule.
- Create new schematic and PCB parts for CAD libraries
- Electrical troubleshooting of assemblies using multimeter and oscilloscope
- Lead design reviews for new products or revisions
- Troubleshooting of prototypes using a multimeter, oscilloscope, and logic analyzer
- Use CAD tools to edit schematic and pack designs
- Work with contractors on the design and testing of outsourced assemblies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related function; or equivalent work experience. Electrical or Computer Engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Hardware Design
- Proficient in PCB layout and verification of PCB designs
- Design experience with FPGA programming
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at email@example.com.