An accomplished Heavy Equipment Design Engineer with a creative mind and a passion for mentoring/leading those around them can influence this mid-size manufacturer in a major way. This role isn’t for someone looking to focus on one piece of a project, as you will be heavily involved with all aspects from concept through testing and completion. Join a team that is constantly learning and evolving, while enjoying a family-first environment with a company that has some of the strongest benefits and compensation in the area.
- Bring an outside-the-box perspective to timeless products, including potential new product offerings
- Work with customers and team members to design unique product offerings to help them overcome their challenges and needs
- Develop team members around you, helping to improve and mentor
- Provide solutions to complex problems in heavy industrial applications
- Manage projects of different scopes, controlling cost, quality, and customer expectations
- Act as the subject matter expert on any given project, with technical knowledge ranging from hydraulics to electronics and software
- Expand your skillset continuously, helping to implement new and creative concepts
- 4-year degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 3D modeling experience (AutoCAD, Solidworks, or Pro-E/Creo ideal)
- At least 3-5 years of years of product design experience within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and technical ability
- A focus on continuous learning and expanding industry knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Matthew at email@example.com.