We have a fantastic opportunity for you in Ankeny. We are looking for multiple individuals who are natural conversationalists and can help users get the answers they need. As a Help Desk Technician, you will complete projects via phone by following documented steps. Our client has a great presence in the state and the nation and is an outstanding place to work and gain experience. Interested? Please send us your application today!
- Work on well-defined projects to help with customer technology improvement plans
- Complete projects via phone, following a pre-determined process
- Walk users through installation and activation processes
- Follow documented steps and ensure every credit card terminal has been replaced
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- 11:00AM – 7:30PM
- Mondays and Tuesdays off
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Savanna Baldwin at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.