Back to all jobs
Our client seeks to fill the HRBP Training and Development role with an individual with proven experience working collaboratively across all business units to create a training and learning strategy.
- Plan, organize and direct employee training programs that help employees maximize potential, maintain or improve job skills, develop various soft and technical skills, and uphold compliance requirements
- Utilize subject matter experts to understand, design and create content; coordinate delivery processes with SMEs, Business Unit Leaders, Department Heads, etc.
- Develop proposals or other development activities to close gaps in employee knowledge, skills, or behavior competencies.
- Coach managers and employees on training and development opportunities that relate to company objectives
- Coordinate the presentation of information with various instructional techniques or formats.
- Assist with the creation and/or maintenance and organization of training procedure manuals, guides, job aides, or course materials
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and organizations related to the program
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for desired training outcomes, fees, and expenses; maintain relationships with appropriate agencies and organizations supporting the training function
- Monitor and track expenses; prepare budget reports
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes
- 4-year degree in a related field
- 5 years of work experience in training/development
- Proficient with learning management systems with vital Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Adobe skill
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instructions for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effectiveness as well as development processes and considerations
- Appropriate training certification and association membership/participation
- Video editing skill a plus
- Solid knowledge of training best practices
- Occasional travel to other site locations, conferences, etc., may be required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Search Consultant
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266