Palmer Group is assisting our growing, well-respected area client in adding a new role to their HR team, HRIS Analyst Business Partner. This individual with research, develop and implement HRIS best practices to enhance the employee and manager experience. This key hire will own the process and, in doing so, will create enterprise value!
- Act as primary liaison for all HRIS matters
- Coordinate collection, retrieval, usage, and reporting functions of HRIS employee information
- Conduct training and one-on-one guidance to ensure user ease
- Communicate system updates and changes
- Collaborate with HR leaders to ensure modules are being optimized
- Assist with testing and maintenance and maintain data integrity
- Generate reports/queries and assist in the development of standard reports
- Assist with audits, benefits administration, acquisitions, and compliance as it relates to systems and integration
- Partner with IT to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve any technical problems
- Identify areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working with HRIS, HR compliance, and payroll software
- ADP experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR highly preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Donna Bigg at (515) 225-7000 or email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.