Calling all Human Resource candidates! Our client is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to assist with the day-to-day operations of the human resources function and duties. This high-profile position requires strong communication skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks, and the ability to complete projects. If this sounds like you or someone you know, don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Help manage multiple systems, including ADP, File Bound, and CDK
- Maintain accurate data and act as a point person for system-related inquiries and any troubleshooting
- File audits to ensure that all employee documentation is collected and maintained properly
- Understand and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations
- Ensure data is current and accurate in the HRIS system and manage other related matters such as unemployment claims and payroll-related new hire data entry and collection
- Support the HR team on various initiatives
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be organized, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- ADP Workforce Now experience is strongly preferred
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can Oliver Gregg at (319) 449-1200 or email Oliver at email@example.com.