Our manufacturing client is continuing to experience rapid growth. Due to this steady and consistent growth, they are looking to hire a Human Resources Associate to help with all things people. Our client specializes in building materials and offers a very clean, people first atmosphere. If you are looking to grow your human resources career and learn from an experienced management team, apply today!
- Recruit and interview candidates
- Complete new hire paperwork and conduct orientations
- Maintain employee records and spreadsheets
- Provide employee relations to a wide variety of employees
- Process unemployment claims and interviews as needed
- Assist in benefits administration
- Participate in the FMLA/Short-Term disability process
- Assist with Payroll as needed
- 2+ years working in a human resources department
- Experience with benefits administration including FMLA/Short Term disability
- Exposure to recruiting and interviewing process
- Employee Relations experience
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.