Our downtown client is adding to their Human Resources team as their company continues to see significant growth! Unique opportunity to work in the service industry for a very dynamic Human Resources leader who promotes growth and development. As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will help support the department in a variety of ways, from recruiting, onboarding, benefits, and employee engagement and activities. Our client is a leader in their craft; they offer amazing benefits and generous PTO, as well as a fun place to work! If you have an outgoing personality and a love for Human Resources, please consider applying today!
- Assist with all recruiting needs, from initial phone interviews to sourcing candidates
- Help with onboarding, including pre-employment paperwork and orientation
- Assist during Open Enrollment
- Create and execute employee engagement and recognition programs
- Provide assistance in employee relations issues as they arise
- Stay current on trends in marketing, including competitive and unique benefits, hiring trends, developmental opportunities for employee
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Human Resources Department
- SHRM certifications preferred by not required or willing to complete
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.