We are assisting our client in their search for a Human Resources Generalist. This person will have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day operations of HR and provide support to manufacturing and administration teams in the areas of hiring, employee relations, training and development, and payroll management. Join a manufacturing team with a history of established tenure and low turnover. Apply today to be considered!
- Administer human resources plans and procedures and assist in the development and implementation of policies as needed
- Manage workers’ compensation and OSHA tracking
- Track work hours and attendance in the timekeeping system
- Administer and process payroll
- Conduct recruitment efforts and new employee orientation
- Coach and counsel through employee relations issues
- Maintain handbook
- Maintain HRIS
- Recommend process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years of work experience as an HR Generalist
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Donna Bigg at 515-225-7000 or email Donna at email@example.com.