Due to impressive and sustained growth, this award-winning organization is searching for an experienced Human Resources Generalist that can handle various HR tasks with minimal direction. As a valued member of this cohesive and collaborative group, you will be responsible for supporting a production team across the first and second shifts. Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is crucial, as well as a desire to build strong relationships with employees throughout the plant floor. Apply today!
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Help maintain organizational culture and promote employee satisfaction
- Partner with managers and supervisors to drive strategic HR initiatives
- Counsel managers and supervisors on employment issues
- Conduct investigations as needed when employee complaints arise
- Assist with new employee orientation and onboarding
- 3+ years of direct HR Generalist experience
- Proven experience successfully managing employee relations
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience administering FMLA is a plus
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Collaborative mindset and a desire to work as a team
- Monday – Thursday
- 12:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.