As a Human Resources Manager for our longtime, family-owned client company, you will be responsible for all Human Resources related tasks, including promoting the employer brand to attract and retain high-caliber employees.
Our client is in need of a Human Resources professional who can ensure they meet all regulatory employment requirements and have updated records for employee benefits, training, and compliance. This individual will lead all HR-related tasks, strategy, and recruiting efforts. Apply today with interest!
- Recruit, interview, hire, and onboard all new team members by identifying new ways to attract talent
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handles employee talent development opportunities to ensure continued success and retention of employees
- Manage all HR Best Practices and workflow for the department
- Work with senior leadership daily to ensure all business objectives are being met through HR partnership and ongoing recruiting and talent development
- Stay current with the marketplace as it relates to benefits, compensation, and other retention and attraction tools
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in human resources
Interested and qualified candidates can contact at Kara Calease (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.