Our client is a leading global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We are partnering with them in their search for a Human Resources Manager. On the manufacturing side of the organization, this new leader will work in a dynamic and high-tech production facility. Reach out to us if you’re interested in learning more!
- Act as lead with the labor union
- Administer grievances and contracts, prepare arbitration
- Prepare for contract negotiation
- Provide counsel to managers and supervisors regarding the interpretation of union contract
- Apply consistent HR policies that balance business and employee needs
- Conduct investigations
- Attend meetings, representing the company
- Assist the legal department with any lawsuits or complaints
- Support training and employee development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Human Resources work experience
- 3+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Strong employee relations background
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Donna Bigg at (515) 225-7000 or email Donna at email@example.com.