Our agricultural client is searching for an excellent Customer Service Representative to join their team on a long-term contract. In this position, you will provide outstanding customer support while handling inquiries, concerns, and other issues via phone and email. Documenting each call well is important to this dependable and successful company that values its employees. You don’t want to miss out on this long-term opportunity. Apply now!
- Provide support to company partners, personnel, and customers on product-related inquiries
- Use internal systems to email, answer the phone, and respond to chat inquiries
- Uphold solutions and support tools that are available online for various products
- Record every interaction successfully, utilizing the contact management system
- Market unique company offerings through proactive reach-outs and special mailings
- Provide outstanding customer satisfaction through the resolution of issues and policy execution resolution of issues
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 8-hour shift between 7:00AM – 6:00PM
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid schedule – 2 days on-site, 3 remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.