If you have at least four years of experience with programming and commissioning PLC/HMI control systems, we would love to discuss our new Industrial Automation Engineer opportunity! Our Des Moines metro client is an industry leader looking for a technically sound individual that will function well within their team-oriented company. A highly attractive compensation package will be offered for this role to match the equally appealing company culture. Check it out!
- Perform project start-up, programming, and commissioning of control systems
- Play a vital role in the installation of complex and large-scale automation projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly technical issues
- Work collaboratively with other key project members
- Generate and maintain critical project documentation
- Support preparation of design review presentations with CAD files, schematics, etc., as assigned
- 4+ years of experience programming industrial systems
- Working knowledge of various PLC and HMI software
- Basic understanding of process controls
- Superior communication skills
- Team player mindset
- Possess a technical competency in industrial automation
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.
Andrew Steenblock (He/Him/His)
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266